Back after a break!

Hey all, it's been some time! 

Once again, haven't had the momentum to keep up the blog over the past few months for one reason or another.

However I've been playing some good stuff recently - completing some Final Fantasy titles I haven't picked up for a few years, so that's been fun!

I've got some fun looking stuff stashed away too, things I've been saving for a rainy day like Octopath Traveler and Breath of Fire III.

Also been picking up plenty of bargain Switch titles in the sales to try out.

So if I can get myself back into some sort of routine, fingers crossed I should have some more posts coming up soon 😊

Take it easy,
Stevo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Ricky Gervais' After Life (Netflix)

Hollow Knight: Absolute Metroidvania joy (Switch)

Defunct: High speed fun! (Switch)