Resuming!

Hello!

After a pretty LONG break, I'm back to creating; writing about games I've been playing as before!

In terms of articles, I have plenty to write about at the moment. Tomorrow there will be a piece about a platformer I enjoy very much entitled VVVVVV.

During the last few weeks I've also been playing/finished a few games including Final Fantasy XII, XV and more - plus there have been some films I may have a few thoughts to share on.

So keep an eye out, I'm aiming to settle back into a regular schedule!

And as I've missed several months, I've scrapped the game of the month/year list - I'm just going to give it to Hollow Knight because that was bloody brilliant.

Speak soon!
Stevo 😄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Ricky Gervais' After Life (Netflix)

Hollow Knight: Absolute Metroidvania joy (Switch)

Momodora: Reverie Under The Moonlight (PS4)