Welcome!

Hello! Stevo here. Welcome to the blog.

This is a space I have created to (mostly) rant and rave about games - the plan being to rant about the bad bits, rave about the good bits and chew over anything which falls in the middle.

I also like discussing broader subjects such as general game design and soundtracks, news and nostalgia.

On top of that I like movies, anime, cooking, bargain hunting and other bits and bobs so there will likely be some of things sprinkled in too.

If any of the above things interest you, welcome aboard - and please feel free to comment and share your thoughts.

It's a lot of fun to enthuse about great games and films, but it's even more so to have a good conversation about them.

Just to briefly add that there's no set timetable for this blog. I'll be updating as I play different games and see different things. To stay updated, feel free to follow me on Twitter.

Cheers!
Stevo 😄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Ricky Gervais' After Life (Netflix)

Hollow Knight: Absolute Metroidvania joy (Switch)

Momodora: Reverie Under The Moonlight (PS4)